SlideIT is a virtual Android keyboard application that allows users to write in a variety of ways, such as slides, touch or by your voice. This is a very well known application and is used by many Android users around the world.
With more than 6 million downloads on Google Play, SlideIT Keyboard is really a handy and useful app for users and has been recognized by everyone. In addition, the app was awarded the Android bestseller and was selected as an editor's choice by Google.
Impressions:The first impression of this app is the convenience and support for multiple devices. To use, you just go to Google Play and download the app to your computer. With very light capacity and support from the Android 2.0 version including tablets (Android4.1), it can be said that SlideIT is compatible with almost all Android devices today.
The third impression is also about the features of SlideIT, which is detailed in supporting the user. Let's list some of the features that i have used and feel very useful in SlideIT:
- First of all, slideIT keyboard allows users to write text by "". With SlideIT, you do not need to type each letter, you just slide your finger across the letters and words will display on the screen.
- Word guessing. For example, when you write the word "THE". Once you've written the letter T, the top bar of SlideIT will appear a series of predictions like The, They, There ... and you just “tapping” on one of them to display it without continue typing the remaining words.
- In addition to predicting the letter when you are writing the first letter of the word, it also allows you to predict the next letter as soon as you have finished writing the word. For example, when you are finished with “HELLO”, the system will display a list of words, all, everyone…
- ABC mode allows you to use as a normal touch screen keyboard when you need to enter the exact word as the pass or address of someone.
- QWERTYUIOP row with the accompanying numbers, click on them will have a suggest number for you to click. I really like this feature because it reduces the steps to switch the display to write the number while ensuring constant interface.
- Ability to analyze voice is a unique feature of SlideIT. However sometimes we will encounter funny moment when using it.
- Hold down any key to reveal the symbols on the keyboard for you, and they will be suggested on the top bar of SlideIT as numbers.
- You can add or remove words to the predictive dictionary in SlideIT. You can also back up and restore it if you lose your phone or the app is uninstalled. In particular, you can import your contacts to display in the predictive dictionary.
- There are also 12 shortcuts for fast actions:
- Open camera
- Insert time
- Open phone dialer
- Select all
- Insert date
- Insert email
- Open keyboard settings
- Open browser
- Send email